I love the book!
Published 19 months ago by Hwang Davis Bae

This book is okay for beginners who have no understanding of what's ahead for the GMAT. However, if you've done some preparation already, look to other resources like the Manhattan GMATs for their CAT prep software which is much much more useful.
Published 8 months ago by Brenden Gomez

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginner level prep, but don't expect to hit 700+ on GMAT with this, Dec 11 2013
Brenden Gomez (Toronto, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: The Official Guide for GMAT Review (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome service. This was my 2nd purchase and I will buy again from you next time!!I love the book!, Jan. 30 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)

I love the book!

4.0 out of 5 stars The item is great ,just like whole brand new book!, Feb. 18 2012
Ce commentaire est de: The Official Guide for GMAT Review (Paperback)
The item is great ,just like whole brand new book!And shipped so fast.I like it very much!The seller shiped to fast too change the order.

5.0 out of 5 stars A 'must have' for GMAT study, Jan. 3 2011
Ce commentaire est de: The Official Guide for GMAT Review (Paperback)
A must have if you are studying for the GMAT. Although the review content is adequate at best and times limited (in my opinion), the official guide is totally worth it just for the practice content, the diagnostic test and the additional information about the GMAT test itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a Great Book, May 7 2009
Ce commentaire est de: The Official Guide for GMAT Review (Paperback)
I bought this book and find it very useful. it has 300 new challenging question which can help you to improve your score in GMAT. I recommend it to buy if you want your score above 700

4.0 out of 5 stars A must-have tool for the GMAT, July 29 2011
Ce commentaire est de: The Official Guide for GMAT Review (Paperback)
This guide provides a comprehensive overview of the types of questions tested on the GMAT. This is definitely the first step any GMAT contender should take. It works well with other more in-depth guides such as the Manhattan GMAT guides. In my case I used the Manhattan Sentence Correction Guide in conjunction with the OG 12th edition guide and found them to be very helpful.

The Official Guide for GMAT Review
The Official Guide for GMAT Review by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) (Paperback - March 23 2009)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01