march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on May 5, 2015
Good practice questions but unfortunately not to be used alone. I recommend buying a more complete book such as Kaplan premier.
on December 11, 2013
This book is okay for beginners who have no understanding of what's ahead for the GMAT. However, if you've done some preparation already, look to other resources like the Manhattan GMATs for their CAT prep software which is much much more useful.
on January 30, 2013
Awesome service. This was my 2nd purchase and I will buy again from you next time!!

I love the book!
on February 18, 2012
The item is great ,just like whole brand new book!And shipped so fast.I like it very much!The seller shiped to fast too change the order.
on July 29, 2011
This guide provides a comprehensive overview of the types of questions tested on the GMAT. This is definitely the first step any GMAT contender should take. It works well with other more in-depth guides such as the Manhattan GMAT guides. In my case I used the Manhattan Sentence Correction Guide in conjunction with the OG 12th edition guide and found them to be very helpful.
on January 3, 2011
A must have if you are studying for the GMAT. Although the review content is adequate at best and times limited (in my opinion), the official guide is totally worth it just for the practice content, the diagnostic test and the additional information about the GMAT test itself.
on May 7, 2009
I bought this book and find it very useful. it has 300 new challenging question which can help you to improve your score in GMAT. I recommend it to buy if you want your score above 700