5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring and motivational from the very beginning, Jan. 12 2013
This review is from: Excel 2010 Power Programming with VBA (Paperback)
As a 30-year user and developer of thousands of spreadsheets, I was surprised at the amount of new and basic information I learned about MS Excel. I bought the book for some VBA insights and tips but ended up with much more. It does assume some basic knowledge and experience with MS Excel but is very well written, cross indexed, and supported with the included CD. I highly recommend the book for those who want to do more with MS Excel, and especially those who want to develop MS Excel-based applications.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 31 2014
This review is from: Excel 2010 Power Programming with VBA (Paperback)
This book is very comprehensive.
It has everything I need to do my job better and efficient
I highly recommend it

AD

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Excel Books, Dec 15 2011
This review is from: Excel 2010 Power Programming with VBA (Paperback)
I own two other John Walkenbach Excel books and he never fails to deliver. I spent 2 yrs. at my last job building applications with VBA in Excel. John's books were indispensible. He made me look like a genius and trust me I'm not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excel 2010 Power Programming, Aug. 3 2011
This review is from: Excel 2010 Power Programming with VBA (Paperback)
This is my second book purchase in John Walkenbach's VBA series, the first being Power Programming for Excel 2002. Like its predecessor, this book is clearly written with many helpful examples and is an excellent way to learn the ins and outs of VBA programming. I highly recommend it to all.
James Kelsh, CGA, CertIFR

4.0 out of 5 stars Excel 2010 Power Programming with VBA, Aug. 20 2013
The book is very well written and the concepts of Excel and VBA merged is presented in a clear very clear manner. The E-book format however could be much improved as it is quite cumbersome to navigate through the book when one needs to go back and forth to revisit previously read pages. It would help if there were page numbers and a search function.

Excel 2010 Power Programming with VBA
Excel 2010 Power Programming with VBA by John Walkenbach (Paperback - May 10 2010)
CDN$ 59.99 CDN$ 37.61