5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating
Published on Aug. 2 2011 by sheila sherman

Far too many abbreviations made it impossible to understand. Reading the book from a kindle made it difficult to go back to determine what the acronyms meant. Poorly written, do not buy, got nothing out of it.
Published 5 months ago by Wannabe

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, Aug. 2 2011
This review is from: Rewire Your Brain: Think Your Way to a Better Life (Paperback)
Excellent. Written in a non complicated way and what I appreciate is the author will say "It's like..." then gives examples that we understand after stating the technical part. Obviously the author has a good understanding of how to communicate his knowledge so that learning something new is fun. I definitely recommend this book, very insightful. It will change the way I perceive negativity, we're not hardwired! yay!

5.0 out of 5 stars its like a weight was lifted off my shoulders it written ..., Feb. 7 2015
as a person struggling with long time anger issues I picked this book up on a whim I CANNOT believe how this booked has changed my thinking .

its like a weight was lifted off my shoulders it written in clear context with real life examples , certainly I don't remember all the little abbreviation s they have for the workings of the brain but reading the booked will give a glimpse of how we are wired. nothing comes easy its lifetime of work ahead I glad I read the book and will over and over when need be its not the complete solution but it packs a lot of punch along with other therapy's

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!, Feb. 21 2014
Very well written and explained!

It's a must have. It explains in detail how the human brain works so you can understand how your ideas, thoughts and neurons get connected.

Cheers!

5.0 out of 5 stars The author has presented complicated information in an easy to understand language, July 29 2014
Very interesting read! The author has presented complicated information in an easy to understand language.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 25 2015
Judy (Oakville, ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
Interesting!

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too many abbreviations made it impossible to understand. ..., Feb. 23 2015

Rewire Your Brain: Think Your Way to a Better Life
Rewire Your Brain: Think Your Way to a Better Life by John B. Arden (Paperback - March 22 2010)
CDN$ 21.38 CDN$ 15.28