5.0 out of 5 stars So nice in color !
Published on March 18 2010 by Isabelle Boivin

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Disney guide
This book has some nice pictures and great information on Disney World, it does not have touring plans or anything and does not have enough pictures of Disney food or the insides of restaurants.
Published on March 6 2011 by Avid Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars So nice in color !, March 18 2010
Isabelle Boivin "Megare" (Quebec, Canada) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: The Unofficial Guide: The Color Companion to Walt Disney World (Paperback)
Just got my Unofficial guide color companion from amazon and it is amazing !!! I didn't tought that it would be that nice. I just started to read it and it is as fun to read as fun to see !! I live in Canada, so I can't get in WDW as often as I would want, so thoses books (I got some edition of the big one too) help me to tolerate the gap between 2 trips ! Oh, and for the one timer in WDW, got all the information you need for your trip there !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 29 2010
Disney Fan (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
A great companion to the Unofficial Guide but a much quicker read. Lots of info, good pictures, and easy to use/find what you are looking for. Fun for the whole family to see pictures and read what's great or not-so-great about everything!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Disney guide, March 6 2011

The Unofficial Guide: The Color Companion to Walt Disney World
The Unofficial Guide: The Color Companion to Walt Disney World by Bob Sehlinger (Paperback - March 22 2010)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01