summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools

on November 30, 2010
I like the way the book is arranged by topics. When you are in the middle of a task and are unsure what to do next, open that chapter and follow the very clear instructions. Excellent for those of us who have just started with Windows 7 which is a far cry from XP. I recommend the book to anyone just starting out in W7.
on June 15, 2011
Very good layout, visuals, content. Superb for younger folks who don't want to spend too much time reading fine print.
on August 24, 2015
This is the second Teach Yourself Visually books I have used.I used the Vista version to learn to use my computer
and now with my upgrade to Windows 7,I am again depending on getting me through the changes.They are fantastic books and I highly recommend them.Service and delivery as usual through Amazon was great.
on February 24, 2014
Teach Yourself Visually makes it easy to comprehend with excellent graphics.
I use refer to it when I need to learn a certain application.
The book is well organized. Please with this purchase.
on April 19, 2015
Was very disappointed. Was not half as helpful as the Windows XP book, and when I go to it for help, I rarely find what I need.
on May 29, 2014
This is far better than the For Dummies. It was recommended to me also and am so glad to have it. Much easier to follow.
on September 8, 2012
I am a self taught on the computer. I got this book so I could learn about windows 7. It has come in very handy and I always keep it close by for reference.
on August 31, 2015
very useful to learning seniors
on August 17, 2014