5.0 out of 5 stars very nice cookbook
The tabs are useful for finding receipies quickly and having the pages in a binder makes it easy to lay the book open while cooking.
Published on Jan. 3 2011 by LisaCate31

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrid. Not a Cook Book
Published 15 months ago by Harlee Scott

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrid. Not a Cook Book, Dec 4 2013
Harlee Scott (Ontario,Canada) - See all my reviews
My earlier copy of this book was so good, my ex-husband refused to part with it. I purchased this as a replacement and was disappointed to find that this is no longer a cook book. Feeling hungry, I rushed to find their delicious meat ball recipe. Instead I found cranberry-bbq meatballs, first ingredient... 2 16oz packages frozen meatballs. The delicious Key Lime pie has been replaced with a 'Whipped Key Lime Pie' where you add lime juice/peel to condensed milk and put it on a graham crust. Sooooo disappointing. If you would like variations for the cardboard instructions written on the side of whatever convenience food you're about to eat... do a google search. If you want to cook... get ANY. OTHER. BOOK.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice cookbook, Jan. 3 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Homes Cookbook a Great 15th Edition., Sept. 5 2014
Mikey Gorley (Gatineau Qc Cda) - See all my reviews
Great Cookbook with lots of recipes tried, true fresh and new ones. This book is about an inch thick , I measured it for fun no kidding it really is . The new Cookbook has a lot of recipes and has something to please everyone tastes buds for sure. Better Homes has a good 15th edition with ``Jan Miller`` as Editor has she puts it ``Tried & True , Fresh & New`` recipes . This Cookbook is worth the money from cooking basic to techniques and all these tips and safety guides lines. The meals and deserts are great don`t forget all the suggestions in this cookbook and let your imagination go wild with your cooking. I really recommend this Cookbook as the basic and for everyday use..

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs reinforced holes on pages, April 2 2013
This review is from: Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book (Ring-bound)
Content is fine. I've always had a BH&G cookbook, and we even had the three-ringed one as a kid, so I'm familiar with the recipes and like that they've been updated and modernized somewhat. Now I suggest that you buy a few packages of those three-hole reinforcers if you buy this binder, as it's really easy to tear the pages out while using it. I used to have the paperback in college, and that was hard to keep open while using it, but way more durable than this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent cookbook, May 8 2013
We have been trying to purchase books to send with my daughters when they move out, and this cookbook looked like it fit the bill. The spiral spine is great in the kitchen. This book has many pictures of recipes, in depth descriptions and definitions of cooking and baking terms, cuts of meat, and general kitchen terminology. The recipes aren't as great tasting as we hoped.

4.0 out of 5 stars Has most of my favourites., Nov. 16 2012
kristina (Victoria, BC CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book (Ring-bound)
Originally I had a version from the early 90's, which I absolutely loved. Unfortunately, it was lost along with my other favourite cookbooks in my last move.

I bought this one hoping it was just as good, but it is not quite - a little over done, really.

Most of my favourites are still there, so it was stll well worth the purchase price to me

5.0 out of 5 stars one great cookbook, Oct. 17 2011
C. Neeser - See all my reviews
This review is from: Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book (Ring-bound)
My old paperback version was falling apart, so I ordered this one in ring binder format. It is updated, well organized with plasticised tabs, and stays open right were you need it. I'm sure that my new Better Homes and Gardens Cook Book will serve me well for many years to come. You are not likely to find better cookbook for this price ($22).

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for any kitchen!, Jan. 21 2013
I gave this cookbook to each of my Granddaughters who are starting to cook for themselves. I gave one to each of my sons. It was my first cookbook; a great "how-to" for beginners. I would have been lost without it. This cookbook graces more kitchens than any other!

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have, Aug. 8 2012
This book is a must have , Great for beginners and the well experienced...I remember having this book (earlier version) years ago, I loved it then , and even more now, if I was to own only one cookbook,, this would be the one!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great!!!!, Jan. 2 2012
This review is from: Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book (Ring-bound)
Product was wonderful!!!! Amazing price and great shipping time. Very accuarte photo and product description. It was a wonderful christmas gift. The recpies are easy and turn out delicious!!!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book
Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book by Better Homes & Gardens (Ring-bound - Aug. 6 2010)
Used & New from: CDN$ 13.44