5.0 out of 5 stars very nice cookbook
The tabs are useful for finding receipies quickly and having the pages in a binder makes it easy to lay the book open while cooking.
Published on Jan. 3 2011 by LisaCate31

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs reinforced holes on pages
Published 17 months ago by Cooker

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice cookbook, Jan. 3 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Cookbook for daughter leaving home, Aug. 16 2014
Bought this cookbook for my daughter who is leaving home to attend university. I was looking for a cookbook that has the basics - i.e. how to boil an egg etc. and this book fits the bill. We've made a couple of casseroles from the book. The recipes were easy to follow & turned out great. Could have more pictures, but I find you don't usually get a picture for every recipe in these types of books. All in all, this cookbook was what we were looking for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrid. Not a Cook Book, Dec 4 2013
Harlee Scott (Ontario,Canada) - See all my reviews
My earlier copy of this book was so good, my ex-husband refused to part with it. I purchased this as a replacement and was disappointed to find that this is no longer a cook book. Feeling hungry, I rushed to find their delicious meat ball recipe. Instead I found cranberry-bbq meatballs, first ingredient... 2 16oz packages frozen meatballs. The delicious Key Lime pie has been replaced with a 'Whipped Key Lime Pie' where you add lime juice/peel to condensed milk and put it on a graham crust. Sooooo disappointing. If you would like variations for the cardboard instructions written on the side of whatever convenience food you're about to eat... do a google search. If you want to cook... get ANY. OTHER. BOOK.

5.0 out of 5 stars AN excellent book for beginners or anyone else who likes to cook, Oct. 3 2013
This book has been around for a long time...that says how good it is.Bought it for my niece because I have on myself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent cookbook, May 8 2013
We have been trying to purchase books to send with my daughters when they move out, and this cookbook looked like it fit the bill. The spiral spine is great in the kitchen. This book has many pictures of recipes, in depth descriptions and definitions of cooking and baking terms, cuts of meat, and general kitchen terminology. The recipes aren't as great tasting as we hoped.

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs reinforced holes on pages, April 2 2013
This review is from: Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book (Ring-bound)
Content is fine. I've always had a BH&G cookbook, and we even had the three-ringed one as a kid, so I'm familiar with the recipes and like that they've been updated and modernized somewhat. Now I suggest that you buy a few packages of those three-hole reinforcers if you buy this binder, as it's really easy to tear the pages out while using it. I used to have the paperback in college, and that was hard to keep open while using it, but way more durable than this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, Feb. 23 2013
this cook book is awesome...the pictures make me want to try and make just about everything in it...easy to follow directions and suggestions for us 'non cooks' ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book, Jan. 30 2013
This review is from: Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book (Ring-bound)
Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book, I bought this for my daughter. She had one before but it was stolen so I replaced it for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for any kitchen!, Jan. 21 2013
I gave this cookbook to each of my Granddaughters who are starting to cook for themselves. I gave one to each of my sons. It was my first cookbook; a great "how-to" for beginners. I would have been lost without it. This cookbook graces more kitchens than any other!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cooking resource, Jan. 2 2013
This review is from: Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book (Ring-bound)
I have used this cookbook for many years and bought the lastest edition as a Christmas gift for someone special.

Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book
Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book by Better Homes & Gardens (Ring-bound - Aug. 6 2010)
Used & New from: CDN$ 9.52