5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with customer service
I needed this text for a class and I am thrilled that it is in such good condition and arrived before my class started very pleased thank you
Published 14 months ago by Hanna

2.0 out of 5 stars Exhaustive, uneccessarily
I purchased this book hoping that it would provide new insight to me as I am a frequent user of social media for marketing.

Instead of providing insights and strategies that are new and proven. This exhaustive text is more like the dictionary of Social Media Tools. It covers so many different tools that it is impossible to choose the right ones.

At...
Published on Aug. 18 2009 by Kemp Edmonds

2.0 out of 5 stars Exhaustive, uneccessarily, Aug. 18 2009
Kemp Edmonds "Social Media Evanger" (Vancouver, BC, Canada) - See all my reviews

At the time of writing, it is obvious that the authors can make a list but won't point to the best tools in the list.

Let me help you: Flickr, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Blogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with customer service, Sept. 5 2013