Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage pinata Cook Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

I purchased this book hoping that it would provide new insight to me as I am a frequent user of social media for marketing.

Instead of providing insights and strategies that are new and proven. This exhaustive text is more like the dictionary of Social Media Tools. It covers so many different tools that it is impossible to choose the right ones.

At the time of writing, it is obvious that the authors can make a list but won't point to the best tools in the list.

Let me help you: Flickr, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Blogs.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on September 5, 2013
I needed this text for a class and I am thrilled that it is in such good condition and arrived before my class started very pleased thank you
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Shareology: How Sharing is Powering the Human Economy
Shareology: How Sharing is Powering the Human Economy by Bryan J Kramer (Paperback - July 14 2015)
CDN$ 16.57

Social Media Marketing All-in-One For Dummies
Social Media Marketing All-in-One For Dummies by Jan Zimmerman (Paperback - April 6 2015)
CDN$ 18.00

The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users
The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users by Guy Kawasaki (Hardcover - Dec 4 2014)
CDN$ 21.71