summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on August 18, 2009
I purchased this book hoping that it would provide new insight to me as I am a frequent user of social media for marketing.

Instead of providing insights and strategies that are new and proven. This exhaustive text is more like the dictionary of Social Media Tools. It covers so many different tools that it is impossible to choose the right ones.

At the time of writing, it is obvious that the authors can make a list but won't point to the best tools in the list.

Let me help you: Flickr, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Blogs.
on June 15, 2016
This is the best investment I have made in 20 years for my professional learning. It is extremely comprehensive, while being easy to understand. If you are wanting to understand how to use the internet and it bizillion resources to improve your presence on the internet, stop looking. Get this and start learning.
on September 5, 2013
I needed this text for a class and I am thrilled that it is in such good condition and arrived before my class started very pleased thank you