5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a book about branding and marketing that I can understand!, May 11 2013
This review is from: Book Yourself Solid: The Fastest, Easiest, and Most Reliable System for Getting More Clients Than You Can Handle Even if You Hate Marketing and Selling (Paperback)
I would recommend this book for anyone who wants to build a solid foundational understanding of what they do, who they do it for, and why it is important. From that foundation Michael holds your hand step by step in creating branding and marketing that you will love and your clients will resonate with. I have had many aha moments while reading this book and applying the exercises to my business and I know that this is a book that will be referenced often as my business grows and prospers. Thank you so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Training Program for the Price of a Book!, Feb. 21 2013
Jane Briscoe (Horseshoe Valley, ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
My career was in training and education and I'm still a seminar junkie. But most eCourses I've taken are just books with a higher price tag. Not so Michael Port's "Book Yourself Solid". It's a training program for the price of a book! He provides a workbook at no extra charge. I found myself getting hung up on the workbook and set it aside so I could better enjoy the book itself. Because I've been studying marketing, there is a lot there that I knew and some I intuited but wasn't maximizing. What surprised me the most was the generosity of his information sharing. I have marked up almost every page so I can return to the ideas I don't want to forget.

I honestly believe Michael wrote this because he wants to help people. That's what trainers do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, helpful, necessary, Feb. 28 2014
Louise Lemieux Berube (Lasalle, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
This book is a must for anyone who wants to start a professional business or increase revenues in this type of business.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Resource, June 2 2013
Very good information and exercises. A couple of chapters may not have been useful in my situation. The easy to follow steps help to build confidence and motivation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book Yerself Solid!, Aug. 11 2014
Love it! I teach guitar and it's brought an entire new insight to business that totally makes sense. I recommend this to anyone who wants to book themselves solid for sure!

CDN$ 22.95 CDN$ 16.57