5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!
This book is very funny and I had a great time reading it! Thanks James for the many giggles I had, really made others wonder what the heck was so funny. I told them all, you just gotta read it!
Leanne
Published 6 months ago by Shawn Rogers

2.0 out of 5 stars A Disappointment
I bought this because I like James Duthie on TSN, however, it is full of his past columns and personally I don't find him all the funny. He tries too hard to get a laugh and after a while it wears thin.
Published on Jan. 10 2011 by J. Blair

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!, March 21 2014
Shawn Rogers (Calgary, Ab, CA) - See all my reviews
Leanne

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, Oct. 6 2012
As a die hard hockey fan I always have been a fan of Duthie. Received this book as a Christmas present and I am glad I did...very entertaining and witty...made me laugh out loud numerous times! Going to have to re-read it to get me through this NHL lockout!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Day I (Almost) Killed Two Gretzkys, Feb. 18 2011
This review is from: The Day I (Almost) Killed Two Gretzkys: And Other Off-the-Wall Stories About Sports...and Life (Hardcover)
James is an amazing writer. He gets to the heart of the issue so quickly, and with just the right amount of humor. You just can't put this book down. All of his stories are short and sweet. If you don't like one, move on to the next, because I know, you'll love it. Enjoy...I really did.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST SPORTS BOOK I'VE EVER READ!, Jan. 17 2011
I don't watch TSN that much, but a couple of friends recommended this book to me, and it is fantastic. James Duthie's columns are mostly hilarious, and yet sometimes incredibly poignant and touching. Diehard Sports fans (like my husband) will love it, but it is equally entertaining for casual fans like me, as he writes a great deal about how sports relates to parenthood, and life in general. This is my favourite book by far of the year. AMAZING!

2.0 out of 5 stars A Disappointment, Jan. 10 2011