march boutiques-francophones SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on March 16, 2011
I have read all of Alison's books but, I must say this book is fantastic!! It is so practical in nature and gives so many great ideas. I normally read books in order but, I was so keen to get to the chapter on Sibling Issues and I have already started implementing her ideas and they are helping. I would highly recommend this book.
on July 25, 2011
This is a great book for the busy parent who does not have time to read parenting books from cover to cover, and/or who needs instant advice. I have found it extremely helpful to have as a companion to "Honey I Wrecked the Kids" by the same author, and have recommended it to almost all of my friends who are parents. Both this book and "Honey I Wrecked the Kids" are so empowering in that they give positive ideas on ways to respond to children's behaviours when nothing else seems to work. I find the suggestions help me to feel more capable and less frustrated and angry when things are going not-to-plan at home or out-and-about with my toddlers. I can see it will be useful as they grow as well, as there are parenting tips for a wide range of age groups.
on September 11, 2012
One of the greatest Revolutions at large. Please read and join Alyson's quest for a more socially just and sane family environment. If you are stressed about kids and life in general I recommend this book to see things from a fresh perspective! I have 3 boys 5, 3 and 1. I wish I had 3 or 4 of these books laying around so when I encounter a situation I can pick it up immediately. It definitely scratches where it itches!
on March 30, 2014
I'm a mom of 2 boys under 4 yrs of age, it was great and very detailed but a little much for my husband to read he found Food Fights& Bedtime Battles by, Tim Jordan really good and got right to the point and it was the same strategies
on June 29, 2014
I don't agree with everything in there, but good read.