march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on May 1, 2015
Waist of my time
on October 10, 2014
Quality product delivered on time !!!
on April 24, 2014
There are so many 'tips' in the book that just say 'it depends, do your own research'. Well this is why I bought the flipping book.
on January 2, 2014
Good organizational tips and gives a good perspective on what to expect from professionals. Would recommend to those in the business and also to accountants
on July 10, 2013
This book is very useful for the beginner and the long time investor in real estate. Some of the tips are general in nature and applies to all persons who pay tax in Canada. Also the author advises that the Tax Consultant may or may not know all the tax rules as far as Real Estate transactions are concerned and the investor should be aware of the tax rules.
Bookkeeping and accounting is one area of my Real Estate Investing business I'm challenged with. I delegate my regular input to a bookkeeper, but still want to know what is going on. This book is a constant "go-to" for me with ideas and 'reminders' about that area of my business.

Without it, I would not have been able to set up my bookkeeping and paperwork flow, filing and storage systems to be as efficient as they are. That alone is worth every penny this book costs.

I've been in business for over two decades and my earlier businesses failed for many reasons, one being financial ignorance - this book will help you avoid that pitfall ...
on December 5, 2010
You shouldn't be in the real estate investment business if you don't know that you need a "Hire a qualified accountant" or "File and pay your taxes on time" or "Know your tax deadlines" (that's 3 tips out of 81). You should know these things even if you are just starting into the business.

The book has some good tips though, but I don't think it's worth the time and money.