4.0 out of 5 stars Not amazing but useful, Dec 27 2013
This review is from: Feng Shui For Dummies (Paperback)
Was pretty much what I was looking for. A beginners guide to Feng Shui. I was desperate to sell my house and so I was willing to resort to Feng Shui. Well it was successful in putting energy into the right centers of the house. And I was able to get to the point rather quickly and effectively to solve the problems. Of course I also did some painting and much de-cluttering. But blessing and proper placement of mirrors, plants and light seemed to make a world of difference. Well worth the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Feng Shui Book, Nov. 25 2013
This review is from: Feng Shui For Dummies (Paperback)
Easy to understand this confusing style of decoration. I would recommend it to beginners like myself. I do see that with placement in just the right place does affect one's spirit somewhat. I continue to learn everyday. Hurrah for this book for making it much easier to understand & appreciate decorating & making one comfortable. Thank-you.
MaryAnne in Canada.

4.0 out of 5 stars god book !, Nov. 13 2013
This review is from: Feng Shui For Dummies (Paperback)
I love all '' dummies '' books ! They are packed with info.! This book uses the Black Sect type of determining your 8 directions in your room. I personally use the compass way of reading the cardinal directions for feng shui!
It may have a little too much focus on mantras and other 'spiritual ' like intentions that may not suit too many !
Still love the book !

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, April 4 2012
This review is from: Feng Shui For Dummies (Paperback)
this is the book of feng shui that is well detailed.Its easy to understand and it shows lots of cures.The author also focus on how to apply intention after you do the cure.I highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feng shui for Dummies, June 23 2011
This review is from: Feng Shui For Dummies (Paperback)
A very indepth book on BTB Feng Shui and written in a very easy format that even the beginner can comprehend and achieve great results with moving their Chi into a more beneficial direction. I have taken some of David's courses and can honestly say that he really knows his stuff and a pleasure to be writing this review for him.

If you like this book and would like to follow BTB Black Sect Tantric Buddhism on Feng Shui then I recommend this book The Forces Behind Feng Shui: A Compaion to Energizing Your Life

ARRAY(0xc0862cd8)

Feng Shui For Dummies
Feng Shui For Dummies by David Daniel Kennedy (Paperback - Dec 14 2010)
CDN$ 23.99 CDN$ 17.32