march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on February 27, 2008
I have to say it's refreshing to read a success story book that doesn't skip over the realities. There are roadblocks when investing in real estate and this book covers most of them... and more importantly, how to get around them. The best part is that that the book focuses on real people, with their real strengths and weaknesses. I can honestly say I learned a ton from this book and I've been in the real estate business for years.
on April 20, 2008
I have studied and read a few books on real estate investing over the past couple of years, in addition to acquiring a few properties, and have found a common denominator with most books on the subject providing numerous motivational tools and tactics to take action but lacking with real life stories and challenges that everyone obviously runs into. I often wondered to myself while I was buying and running into challenges, why the heck those books never addressed what really goes on in the real estate investing world and then my question was answered with this book which actually contains good stories with real life challenges and solutions which this saturated genre of books desperately needed.
on June 11, 2008
This book was motivational. I already have real estate investments and I have been looking for a way to bring it to the next level. I'm excited that there are like minded people out there that already have an established system.

Like others have said this book does not give you any advise; read the title it's not supposed to. I'm currently half way through Don Campbell's 'Real Estate Investing in Canada: Creating Wealth with the ACRE system' book and if you want a how-to this is it.