Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store NFL Tools

51 Success Stories from Canadian Real Estate Investors
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$20.21+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(4 star)show all reviews
on January 29, 2015
I read this book when it first came out, and I just didn't get it at the time because I wasn't a REIN member and I had no experience in real estate investing. Now, after many real estate adventures and my journey in REIN, I get it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
This book is to show that investing is hard and that without a working system people hit road blocks. These types of road blocks are what make novice investors quit and say "Yeah I knew investing was dangerous!" thereby jeopardizing their financial futures.

What is dangerous is not having a system or a support group of mentors to help you through the rough patches. It doesn't matter if you join REIN or not just make sure you have a good support circle and a system that works.

There are two other books that Don R. Campbell put out, if you go through the titles you will notice one outlines the system that the author uses to invest successfully (a system which you can duplicate) and the other is investing tips (a lot of those tips you can apply to save/increase money).

THIS book is about success stories.

I'm not just saying this because I am in the book!

Danielle Millar, Glenn Simon Inc.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again