biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
This book is to show that investing is hard and that without a working system people hit road blocks. These types of road blocks are what make novice investors quit and say "Yeah I knew investing was dangerous!" thereby jeopardizing their financial futures.

What is dangerous is not having a system or a support group of mentors to help you through the rough patches. It doesn't matter if you join REIN or not just make sure you have a good support circle and a system that works.

There are two other books that Don R. Campbell put out, if you go through the titles you will notice one outlines the system that the author uses to invest successfully (a system which you can duplicate) and the other is investing tips (a lot of those tips you can apply to save/increase money).

THIS book is about success stories.

I'm not just saying this because I am in the book!

Danielle Millar, Glenn Simon Inc.
0Comment4 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 29, 2015
I read this book when it first came out, and I just didn't get it at the time because I wasn't a REIN member and I had no experience in real estate investing. Now, after many real estate adventures and my journey in REIN, I get it.