summer snsflyout boutiques-francophones Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on June 27, 1999
Mr Saprandeo does not have a formal University experince. This chip on the shoulder is evident throughout the book. He deludes himself to be an economist. He has read 2500 books( See his interview in the Market Wizard book. But you need formal education to understand economics. There are somethings in life which a virgin cannot appreciate.
The part 2 has some useful parts but you could get them in his first book. The profitable section is on drawing the tendline and the 1 2 3 method and the 2-B. Actually the 2-B indicator is nothing but a spike reversal pattern . The most unscientific part was the market life expectency. How can he explain this bull market?
In all fareness I liked his FIRST book. I saved myself a lot of losses by knowing when the trend was about to change. SO read his first book and save your money on part-2
on November 14, 2001
I gave a 5 stars to Vic I. However, I dont see any reason for the existence of Vic II, which just primarily repeated what had been covered in its predecessor. Hope you had read this review before you buy and read Vic II. Just go directly to Vic I! It's a great read.