Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store NFL Tools

Trader Vic--Methods of a Wall Street Master
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$31.49+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(3 star)show all reviews
on April 15, 2003
I'm sure people will not find this review "helpful" , which is typical of the masses. They hear what they want to hear, then blank out everything else because it is threatening information. Shrug.
I am well aware of all the solid reviews on this book, so I keep thinking I've missed something in my reading. I gave the book 2 stars for content, 3 because it was [cost effective]. It is definitely well written by someone who has quite a track record in trading. The one chapter on Dow Theory, 2B, trendlines and trend reversals was the only one worth mentioning. The rest of the book is lengthy filler material. Some good, some bad, mostly "average".
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on July 16, 2002
...gives you a "street" perspective on trading. There's some useful information in this book, but also a lot of useless information such as Sperandeo's economic theories (which are just plain nuts). If you plan on trading it's a good book to read just for the value of seeing how Sperandeo approaches it.
I've read most books on trading and this one is neither exceptional nor terrible. Take from it what you will and apply it to your own knowledge.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again