4.0 out of 5 stars If you have to do a science project, this book is the best
Published on Dec 2 2002 by Stella Fiore

2.0 out of 5 stars My Review
I found this book veryyyyy boring. I didn't do much with this book. I just wanted to see some stuff about inventions. Baddd idea. I hated this book. Only read it if you LOVE SCIENCE!!! Some people will like this book but I didn't.
Published on April 22 2002 by angelbabe6220

4.0 out of 5 stars If you have to do a science project, this book is the best, Dec 2 2002
Stella Fiore (Manhasset Long Island) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reinvent the Wheel: Make Classic Inventions, Discover Your Problem-Solving Genius, and Take the Inventor's Challenge (Paperback)
This is not just a science book it is also a history book. You get to match your mind against the mind of the great inventors. You see how to make a thermometer, an igloo or a geodeisic dome. For some reason, science projects are supposed to be a sign that you are smart. Most of them are really dumb. This book has some cool ideas so that even if you have to wrap Play Dough around straws to show tectonic plates, at least it feels real because these are reconstructions of real inventions that people made and that changed the world.

2.0 out of 5 stars My Review, April 22 2002