summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on February 27, 2008
I purchased this book from Amazon.ca and found it to be entertaining, interesting and an overall highly effective tool for mastering the material on the A+ exams. I tried the other books and found them too complicated, however this one got me passing the A+ exam with very high marks the very first time taking the tests.

The Test Engine included on the CD is wonderful. The humour helps keep it fun. In my opinion, when it comes to mastering the material on the A+ Certification exams, this is the best book available on the market today. Period.

If you're serious about passing the A+ exams like I was, you will have no regrets investing in this book. It has everything you need to pass and more.

And no, I was not paid to write this review, I'm just your average guy. However, I'm now a "CompTIA A+ Certified Professional" average guy. Oh yeah!
on May 26, 2010
I have used this book to pass my A+ examination along with man practice questions and some other online sources, book does have many errors so I'd recommend don't use it as only source for your certification.