biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on June 1, 2000
This boxed set contains six books- Adventures of Chatterer the Red Squirrel, Adventures of Peter Cottontail, Adventures of Danny the Meadow Mouse, The Adventures of Reddy Fox, The Adventures of Buster Bear and The Adventures of Grandfather Frog. I really enjoyed these books as a child and have purchased them to read to my kids, age 5 and 6. They throughly enjoy the books as I did. It is great to be able to share these great stories with the kids.
on June 1, 2000
on June 12, 2012
If you're looking to teach morals and connect your family with animals and nature, Thorton W. Burgess is a master story-teller. His witty, golden-day language of yesteryears makes each story and enjoyable read for the whole family. Books are in excellent condition with box set. Pictures truly captivate Burgess's tales.
on August 21, 2015
To me these are the essence of childrens books. Ageless, imaginative, wonderfully illusrated and written. Interconnecting animal friends and foe of the forest and their adventures. My parents gave them to my brothers and me we've passed them to our children and now I am introduceing them to my grandchildren. No better bedtime books to read to or for children to read themselves.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2015
Some of the best children's stories ever written.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse