countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

on April 22, 2016
48 pages. Each page has a little description of the fish. The inside cover front and back has small colored samples. I wish they had those samples for all the pictures. I also wish it was nicer paper. The paper seems like its regular printer copy paper.
review image review image review image
on January 16, 2002
This is a book which is accurate in its drawings, with the official names for many, if not all, the different species. I am an adult, a frustrated artist with no talent whatsoever for drawing. I have really enjoyed coloring these pictures with colored pencils. There is a lot of small detail work in some of the pictures, which I think would be difficult with crayons, but of course, all the detail doesn't need to be observed. I have loved this book and have colored 2/3 of the pictures. It is my favorite of the half dozen coloring books I bought. There are completed colored pictures of about a quarter of the drawings, which I appreciate very much, as it gives inspiration to those of us who would like to experiment with shading, etc.
on February 24, 2015
super beau des heure de plaisir a colorier je vous le recommande.
on August 21, 2015