5.0 out of 5 stars This book is great!
This is a great Vivaldi book. Most of the concertos have similar melodies, but have entirely different moods. There are so many concertos that it takes a long time to play them all. I believe it is a great buy and it has comments at the end of the book telling you how the pieces were obtained, etc.
Published on Jan. 7 2002 by Rafael Hernandez

3.0 out of 5 stars A good score
While listening to music, I like to have a score with me. This book is quite complete and clear. Listening to the music and have my thought flowing with music. This book helps me to understnad the harmony of these melodies.
Published on Jan. 30 2001

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is great!, Jan. 7 2002
Rafael Hernandez (Ft. Lauderdale, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: L'Estro Armonico, Op. 3, in Full Score: 12 Concertos for 1, 2 and 4 Violins (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars A good score, Jan. 30 2001