5.0 out of 5 stars Words you can rely on!, Aug. 8 2003
Ed (PR, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1001 Palabras Inglesas Mas Utiles para Hispanoparlantes (Paperback)
This book is very practical. It contains a good selection of commonly used words in the English language. It is a handy book that you can take anywhere with you. It is indeed a very useful, thin dictionary that not only provides the meaning of each word listed, but also gives you a sentence using each word in its right context. Good value as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a wonderful book, April 28 2002
Seth Breedlove (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
When I first purchases this book, I did so because it was only a [price] when I purchased 501 spanish verbs for my Spanish II class. I figured, "Why not?" When I recieved it I was suprised and impressed what a wonderful learning tool it is. For any begining spanish students, there are very useful words that you won't find in 1st and 2nd year textbooks that are quite important. The sentences they use really do bring quite a bit of clarity to the use of the word. Also the sentences themselves have many words to help increase your vocabulary. Buy this book. It is very much worth it.

1001 Palabras Inglesas Mas Utiles para Hispanoparlantes
1001 Palabras Inglesas Mas Utiles para Hispanoparlantes by Seymour Resnick (Paperback - Aug. 24 2000)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01