Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music Kitchen SGG Countdown to Black Friday in Lawn & Garden

on August 8, 2003
This book is very practical. It contains a good selection of commonly used words in the English language. It is a handy book that you can take anywhere with you. It is indeed a very useful, thin dictionary that not only provides the meaning of each word listed, but also gives you a sentence using each word in its right context. Good value as well.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2002
When I first purchases this book, I did so because it was only a [price] when I purchased 501 spanish verbs for my Spanish II class. I figured, "Why not?" When I recieved it I was suprised and impressed what a wonderful learning tool it is. For any begining spanish students, there are very useful words that you won't find in 1st and 2nd year textbooks that are quite important. The sentences they use really do bring quite a bit of clarity to the use of the word. Also the sentences themselves have many words to help increase your vocabulary. Buy this book. It is very much worth it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse