march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

Format: Misc.|Change
Price:$2.75+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on March 12, 2010
I have ordered this book more than once, so well is it loved in our house. I have also ordered as many of the other publications in the series that I can find. The mazes are simple, easily solved and do not result in frustration, for the young family member.
on September 22, 2010
Our grandchildren ages 3 and 5 (at the time) enjoyed every minute of finding their way around the Mazes. They are not too hard but difficult enough to make then think. They had a lot of fun with them.
on December 2, 2014
Too small - bought this with another similar product - learned a lesson that I should read the product description more carefully! Not only smaller then expected, but also too small for the price ... regretting this purchase!
on June 2, 2014
A handy little book to have around--in my purse-- for when my daughter needs something to do. Nice to learn about the insects while doing the mazes too. small and compact, can double as a coloring book since the images are clear and in black and white.
on April 8, 2014
It is a short book but it is the perfect size for little hands. Kept my son busy for hours completing the maze and then coloring in the pictures.
on September 21, 2015
Book was very small for a young child they need more space to move their pencil
on March 3, 2016
A lot smaller then exspected but my 4 year old loves it
on April 6, 2016
parfait
on July 6, 2013
It is a good children's book. My grandson liked the book which is why I bought the book to use