march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 22, 2016
Beautifully written. Took me to a place of understanding of my deepest soul, desires, dreams and why I am the way I am. I have a whole new perspective on life, on people and what I value the most.
on February 22, 2016
Classic and very helpfull
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 26, 2015
St John of the Crosse wrote this excellent, mind opening and mind bogglin book about the times we are feeling like air......don't know where you go, some kind of depressed, etc
But he also shows that the dark night of the soul preceeds the best time of your lives.
or does it?
on September 3, 2015
Very interesting views from a Christian mystic... People looking to learn more about spiritual experiences within christianity will enjoy this read.
on March 26, 2015
great service and goods
on December 17, 2014
Excellent product, exactly as described. Arrived well packaged in short order.
on October 26, 2014
Still working on this one. Very deep spiritual read.
on October 17, 2014
Disappointed. Was looking for an intelligent conversation on the topic and to help elucidate my own experiences with my current meanderings through my own Dark Night of The Soul. Instead was inundated with the word God, upwards of 15 times on one page and as many as 5 in two sentences, consistently throughout. Pretty bare bones stuff. What little modern contextual information that may be applicable towards the end of the book, is again hollowed out with references to passages from the bible and are relegated to half page summaries on the different stages. Not entirely helpful or insightful. Seems written more for a religious audience, not a spiritual one.
on October 2, 2014
Hey the thoughts trump presentation.
on August 29, 2014
Gerald May has a very unique way of explaining something which I had found most difficult to understand in ways that are so understandable and clear and at the same time so deep. I love his way of making people like John of the Cross and Teresa of Avila so easy to get and his own spiritual understanding something I want to be a part of. I'd recommend this book for anyone following a spiritual path.