summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-5 of 1 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on April 19, 2006
I bought this book with high, but nervous expectations. It's one of several new editions published recently. I was looking forward to seeing how this book had been "revised and updated" for the 21st century. What I found was a terrible hatchet and cut-and-paste job on Napoleon Hill's classic book. The editor completely destroys the rhythm and flow of Dr. Hill's ideas by inserting contemporary examples at the end of Hill's chapters. It's a travesty. We don't need a "21st century version" of "Think and Grow Rich." The one that has worked so well all these many years is still the best. If someone wants to publish a 21st century book, they should simply write an entirely new one. Even minor revisions of a classic like "Think and Grow Rich," to eliminate outdated language or to correct errors, should be undertaken with the utmost care and respect for the original. When the project is over, it should still be entirely Napoleon Hill's book.
on April 24, 2013
This book has weird format. Every lines has about 20 words and all pages has no paragraph. Also a lot of words are not well formed like "al1" instead of "all". I do not understand. Maybe it's the book that has been not well published and others format of this book is better but it's really a pain to read. The content of the book is normal. I have read a lot of book on this type of subject and this one is a not amazing, simply normal. I put a rating of 2/5 mostly because of the book format which is really problematic.
on December 7, 1998
After I read this book, I did not feel much smarter or richer, mainly I felt more experienced and wise. By the title, I thought that this book would give tips and advice on how to earn money. Instead, it was more of a book on the power of positive thinking and what not. Make sure you know what you want to read about before you buy this book. Other than that, it was well written and presented.
on December 15, 2012
I got the audio version. the book lists some common sense principals but is unable to give you any tools or suggestions as to how to apply these principles in every-day life. It is an old book that is not adapted to today's reality. I guess the title pretty much sums it up - if you think that you can grow rich you will grow rich...and that's just not good enough.
on February 18, 2015
letters to small an average book