5.0 out of 5 stars Most beautiful villages of Tuscany, April 12 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Most Beautiful Villages Of Tuscany (Hardcover)
I`d reccomend this book for everyone who likes travelling.The pictures are amazing and the description of the places is detailed.

5.0 out of 5 stars breathtaking, April 6 2004
This review is from: Most Beautiful Villages Of Tuscany (Hardcover)
I ordered this book last week and received it this weekend. I opened the cover and never put it down. I am not Italian nor have I been to Italy but it is my dream. I am constantly telling my husband this would be the trip of a lifetime, but until that time comes, this is the book I will cherish....the one I will flip through and dream with. The architecture is what inspires me to go, to take my own pictures. The photographs in this book are.....well, breathtaking.....absolutely breathtaking. If you share this dream, you must buy this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Most Beautiful VIllages of Tuscany, Nov. 27 2000
Kathleen Rae Winther "gray winter" (Novato, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Most Beautiful Villages Of Tuscany (Hardcover)
Don't leave this book on your coffee table. Take it anywhere you can dream. The pictures are so clear you can smell the air and run your hands over the bricks. The copy is crisp and well written. The perfect book to sit with in front of the fire, when the wind is howling and dream of warmer climates and clear skies.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gorgeous Tribute To Italy!, Jan. 13 2000
This review is from: Most Beautiful Villages Of Tuscany (Hardcover)
This book is more than a well-researched travel guide. It's also the most gorgeous tribute to Italy I've ever seen. I'm an Italian, living in Como, and have visited every one of the villages in the book and I can tell you, they are as gorgeous as the authors' interpretations. The photographs are some of the most beautiful I've ever seen, and, like a previous reviewer, I, too, get misty-eyed just looking at them. If you want to travel to Italy or just love Tuscany, you won't go wrong with this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Voyeur's Paradise, March 17 2000
D. Alexander "wanahca" (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Most Beautiful Villages Of Tuscany (Hardcover)
This large format hard cover masterpiece squeezes all the natural beauty out of the Tuscan landscape. Hugh Palmer floods the pages with gigantic panoramic photos of almost forty villages in Tuscany, many of which are never visited by the average tourist. If nothing else, this book has convinced me to wander off the well-beaten tourist track to get a real taste of the rich landscape and architecture that hides there. This book is not only a magnificent inspiration for a magical tour of Tuscany, but after, the best possible way to remember the experience of being there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bellisimo! A wonderful gift for the home, family & friends., April 7 1998
This review is from: Most Beautiful Villages Of Tuscany (Hardcover)
I enjoyed looking through this marvelous and enchanting book. Bentley captures the beauty of the Tuscan hill towns. As I look through the pages, I get teary-eyed reminiscing of my extraordinary experience while in Tuscany.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful is right!, March 21 2004
This review is from: Most Beautiful Villages Of Tuscany (Hardcover)
This book is gorgeous! All the photos are clear, none of them are grainy or crappy which is my biggest pet peave. The towns are accurately portrayed and the histories are fascinating. I have to say though that my favorite town in this book is San Gimignano! I've been all over Italy (my family lives there) and that is my absolute favorite town. Another town which is in Umbria called Orvieto is definately worth the visit!

4.0 out of 5 stars Picturesque pages of beautiful towns, Oct. 4 1997
This review is from: Most Beautiful Villages Of Tuscany (Hardcover)
Have not bought this book, however, it's on my top five books to purchase. I haven't travelled to Tuscany yet, however, the beautiful photography really comes close to capturing the essence of the beautiful towns. This book will be a treasure for any home.

ARRAY(0xbfb5100c)

Most Beautiful Villages Of Tuscany
Most Beautiful Villages Of Tuscany by James Bentley (Hardcover - Sept. 1 1995)
Used & New from: CDN$ 10.70