biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange

Showing 31-37 of 37 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on June 3, 2000
This was o.k., but not my favorite Laurel K. book. Edward's home life wasn't as cool as I had hoped, I missed the spicy trio action, and it didn't seem to have the same intensity that I associate with the rest of her writing. Ah well. She hasn't made me jump ship yet like Robert Jordan's last book did. I will still pick up the next in the series. However, I really wish she would write a sequel to Night Seer!
on June 15, 2002
This latest installment in the Anita Blake series has recaptured some of the feel, excitment, and enjoyment that has been lacking in previous books. The only slightly distracting item I have to complain about is that Hamilton is spending more time on the sexual tenshions in this one, and less time with plot needed detail. All in all not bad, but not quite what say the first 2 books were.
on February 4, 2000
This was a great story which fits in quite well with the continuing development of Anita Blake. A story which I would easily have given 5 stars too had the loose ends been tied up. As much as I want the next book as soon as possible, I would rather wait a few extra months and get a great LKH story without the loose ends that left me feeling unsatisfied.
on May 16, 2000
I highly enjoyed the plot and character interactions in this book (though there could have been more Jean-Claude and Richard) but the large number of errors kept getting in the way of the reading. Scenes were repeated, names were mispelled. Where were the editors for this book?
on May 19, 2000
If Anita takes "you'd make a good man" comments as a compliment one more time I'll scream. The unending repetition of phrases gets wearing even on the most dedicated fan. However I liked the Edward bits. Now he's kinda cozy in a REAL sinister way.
on January 27, 2000
While still very entertaining, as all of her other books have been, I have to admit to being a little disappointed at the transformation of Edward from mysterious, cold, and creepy assassin into explainable, emotional, Joe Shmo.
on October 16, 2000
Cool book but I would like to have a book written from Edward's point of view. That would be awesome. With names like Death and the Undertaker he is where the real story should have been.