biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on June 8, 2006
Nora Roberts is one of my all time favorite authors, so when I have a chance to read her work I am more than thrilled to do so. She has yet to let me down with her work, and this one 'Blue Smoke' is one of the best. In my opinion....Buy it!

Also recommending: Of course Nora Roberts and my other favorite author Katlyn Stewart
on June 24, 2009
The story captured my attention from the start.It keeps you wanting more.An excellent read than again isn't all Nora Roberts books amazing...you'll agree once you start.I got the chance to watch the movie based on the book....it was good but the book blows it away with more details. A must,five stars! The suspence was crazy but good.
on October 21, 2005
Nora Roberts can't be beat in her romantic genre, but her books are more than romance! She writes some of the greatest mysteries in the world. I love this author.
Also read my books, and romantic suspense by Victoria Taylor Murray and Janet Sue Terry.
on October 10, 2005
In true Nora Roberts style she never lets you down with yet another fabulous novel. Her work never grows old, is always a bit different, spicy and exciting. This one, 'Blue Smoke' is no exception.
read-all Nora Roberts, Katlyn Stewart, Sophia Kinsella
on October 4, 2015
Everyone should read Nora Roberts, she is a prolific writer and writes great mysteries which is the genre I like
on November 20, 2014
It was hard to stop reading and when I did I could not wait to pick up my reader again.
on October 16, 2015