Auto Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver boutiques-francophones Countdown to Black Friday in Home & Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Countdown to Black Friday in Lawn & Garden

Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange

on December 7, 2008
First of all I was wary about what this book would be like after being disappointed in Dark Possession, however I very much enjoyed this book. I liked how Lara and Nicolas interacted, with him coming to understand Lara's needs to take it slow and not force her into anything, after he saw how it affected her when he tried that. Her traumatic childhood, while it helps bring some answers and hope for the Carpathian people's race, it also affects her in many ways. I thought it was pretty realistic the way she reacted to things that reminded her of those times. They are not events that one could just get over, nor did she let it permantely stop her from doing what she felt was right.

Now my only concern is how many more books are there in this series now that there is an answer for why the woman have so many pregnancy issues. Of course there will have to be a solution, but it is not something that can be dragged out forever...I can only hope that the future books do not drag like Dark Possession. I would rather see an amazing ending the the series then to see it just drag out indefinitely with medicore books.

And that is my 2 cents!
on February 16, 2009
I was greatly disappointed with Dark Possession novel so I borrowed this book from library before I would commit myself to spend money on hardbound title. It is my pleasure to admit that Ms.Feehan went back to the roots of Dark series and Lara's story is very much sensual with a touch of spice just the way I find it in her first novels. But like other readers I wonder how many more Dark warriors are we going to meet , especially that few new names are added to this installment. Dark Series have grown out of proportion and for new readers is hard to follow who is who which was very visible in Dark Celebration.
on February 21, 2011
I love Christine Feehan, shes a talented author and i started to collect her books once you read the story you cant put it down until you read the whole story.It is worth buying her books.