countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Board book|Change

on August 23, 1999
My 15-month old daughter loves to hear me read this book! She studies the colorful pictures on each page, and watches my face as I say "Quack, quack, quack, quack." It's short, with just a couple of lines on each page, an it has an excellent rhythm.
on November 1, 2013
I think we have all the Raffi books now, but this easily has the best illustrations. The simplicity of the song is actually a good thing as it allows the little ones to quickly pick up on the song, and start signing along.

For what it's worth, there are two pages without words, we've added "Sad mother duck waits over the autumn, Sad mother duck waits over the winter."
on December 28, 2002
This has consistently been one of my toddler's favorite books since she was only a few months old. She loves to hear me sing the words to this book and never seems to tire of it. The illustrations are bright and cheerful and it has become a favorite of mine as well. Highly recommended!
on November 2, 1998
We liked the book because it had ducks in it. Jamie's favorite part was when the duck went out one day. Jay liked when Mother Duck said, "Quack, Quack."
on February 6, 2016
Excellent.n having a picture of Raffi on the cover is great. My daughter carries this book everywhere and loves the story, song and pictures!
on February 21, 2016
As a teacher, parent and grandparent, I have always used and loved using the reading song books by Raffi. Children love them as well!
on August 2, 2015
I like the song but the illustrations are simple and boring
on May 25, 2016
Fun little book, love the colors and images. Exactly what I expected.