5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, personal guidance from a gifted psychic and teacher
Published on Feb. 24 2004 by Richard B. Reinertson

3.0 out of 5 stars This book is a good tool to get in touch w/ your inner self
Published on March 22 2000

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, personal guidance from a gifted psychic and teacher, Feb. 24 2004
This review is from: The Psychic Pathway: A Workbook for Reawakening the Voice of Your Soul (Paperback)
When I was looking for what I needed one day, my psychic sense led me to this book. My analytical side wasn't satisfied until I had compared it with others on the subject, but I came back to this book for its personal stories and practical approach. Sonia Choquette is a professional psychic who has been expanding and refining her own awareness for over 25 years. She's been successfully teaching others for over 20 years how to become more aware of the psychic impressions available to all of us. But the best aspect of this book is the personal tone the author has instilled. There's nothing mystical or pretentious about Sonia, and there's nothing dry or clinical about this book. When I read it, I felt as if Sonia were here herself, telling the engrossing, often amazing stories from her life and the lives of her clients and students, and guiding and encouraging me along my own psychic pathway. She has a gift for clarity, understanding and teaching the essentials without any fluff or bluff. She shows us that the extraordinary is an ordinary part of our everyday world, and seeing the magic simply requires a new and more discerning viewpoint. Whether you want to increase your intuitive skills or are just fascinated by tales of psychics and the supernatural, you're going to love this book. My personal psychic pathway over the eight years since I first read this book has been profoundly astounding and life-changing, and I'm thankful to Sonia Choquette for her help and guidance.

5.0 out of 5 stars For Those who are on a Spiritual Journey!!!!!, Jan. 10 2004
By A Customer
I just finished reading this book last night, and it totally moved me! This book is such an easy read, and it she keeps you tuned in because her words are so inspiring, and you don't want to put the book down. She makes you realize that you're not alone in this world, and that you have guides that love you and are there to help you. It's almost like taking a course, but on your own time. She makes you get rid of all your negative energy, and be more aware of yourself and others and your environment. She teahces everything from grounding yourself, meditation, clearing your aura, chakras, the sprits around you, forgiveness, awareness, the pendulum, tarot cards, I-ching, keeping a journal, etc. It is definatley a book I highly recommend! She seemm like a kind person, someone I'd like to meet one day, and get a reading. Her lessons in this book have helped me so much to let go of negatively, ground myself, and listen to my intuition and be more confident in my intuition, and just be more aware of myself and my environment, which are very important steps on the psychic pathway. This book is worth your money and then some!

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and intuitive, Nov. 4 2002
I met Sonia Choquette three years ago when I did "The psychic pathway" workshop in London. The workshop was amazing, so is her book.
During a 12-week practical program, you will learn how to develop your psychic gifts and talents by doing exercises, asking questions and meditating. Sonia's language is warm, engaging and gentle, therefore, you won't feel uncomfortable.
I would recommend this book to those who want to develop their sixth sense, expand their awareness and discover their personal pathway.
By Thei Zervaki...

5.0 out of 5 stars Still with me everywhere I go after 5 years..., Oct. 18 2002
"moulon" (Honolulu, HI) - See all my reviews
I first met Sonia in her Heart's Desire workshop (which was excellent!) 5 years ago. Since then I've had the privelege of having a reading done by her. It was amazing. Much of what she said has come true, and manifested in my life to my utter amazement! My own psychic awareness has gotten stronger as well, through the use of the book. I can't seem to live without it! It is the one book I take with me on all my travels near or far. I can refer to it for support, or inspiration whenever I feel the need, and it is a wonderful source for that. I'm sure anyone who is looking to improve thier life even the slightest bit will be happy with this purchase. It will change your life... and there are many surprises in store for you if you follow through with the excercizes in the book. Thank you Sonia for being a source of light and inspiration in my life, and so many others!

3.0 out of 5 stars This book is a good tool to get in touch w/ your inner self, March 22 2000
By A Customer
I purchased this book about 2 years ago and refer to it often. Choquette does an excellent job in making this journey accessible to the average person. I admire her as a psychic as well as I have had several very accurate and insightful readings from her. On the flip side, I find her personal stories throughout the book to be uninteresting and would appreciate it if she had left them out -- it seems like an ego trip to me that she uses them in the first place. Secondly, while I did enjoy the readings with her, I did not find her to be as warm as she is in her witing at all and agree with the other reviewer about being treated "frostily" when you call to make an appt. My advice is to buy the book and develop your own intuition and skip the reading with Sonia. You will be better off!

4.0 out of 5 stars Intuitive playground, March 4 1999
By A Customer
I'll admit that this book was a good read, but I find that some of the tools she asks you to use conflicted with some of my beliefs. I wonder that she didn't cover an alternate way to deal with that kind of resistance.
That aside, Sonia's style of writing is warm and engaging.
I arranged for a reading with Sonia once, but MY psychic sense told me not to go. I was treated frostily by one of her administrative assistants, and another offered to arrange a reading for me OVER THE PHONE. Apparently I was meant to mail in a personal belonging that I carried often, for Sonia to read me with. I don't know how that works in the psychic world, but that struck me as really odd. I was immediately put off by this impersonal touch, so different from the warm and sensitive one that comes across in the book.
Not to mention that the newsletter you can subscribe for when you write to Sonia's office is rambling and full of other people's boring self indulgence. Yes, there is such a thing as too much of a good thing.
Bottome line---if you want to try exercising your intuiton, buy this book. If you want to become The Amazing Kresgin, find a sensitive, supportive teacher like Sonia did, who can give you feedback. I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars As close as you can get without actually studying with Sonia, Jan. 14 2004
Having had the wonderful opportunity to actually take Sonia's 12 week class "Psychic U" in Chicago, I can tell you that this book is as close as you can get to the real thing! If you are serious about developing your intuative gifts I cannot reccommend this book enough. There is a lot of "work" involved, but the results are well worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Down to earth, June 15 2001
By A Customer
As soon as you start reading, you realize Sonja is a "normal" person. She is for real, with a real gift inherited from her mother and developed from an early age. Lots of true life stories make it an interesting read, but there is also lots of instruction. Never "too much too soon", it takes you slowly thru your own journey of developing your intuition and listening to your soul. I would recommend it for anyone, beginner to advanced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm personal style.., Nov. 11 2000
By A Customer
the author uses a very down to earth style, and tells of many of her personal anecdotes as she starts her own journey on a path of awareness and spirituality. this is one of the few books that is Good for children, as it has lots of such short stories. In this marketplace, FULL of self help and spiritual books( most of dubious value), if a library (or a person )were limited to only about a few dozen books, THIS book is one to be definitely included.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gentle Soul, Sept. 13 1999
Sonia is a gentle soul who reminds us that the voice of spirit is always a guiding force in our lives. She teaches us to remember who we are, wake up and live life in soul, and enjoy who we really are. Thanks, Sonia, for your gifts of revelation and insight into the nature of our sacred humaness. This book will inspire each person who reads it to honor the essence of all beings. -- Samuel Oliver, author of, WHAT THE DYING TEACH US: LESSONS ON LIVING.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›