5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, personal guidance from a gifted psychic and teacher
When I was looking for what I needed one day, my psychic sense led me to this book. My analytical side wasn't satisfied until I had compared it with others on the subject, but I came back to this book for its personal stories and practical approach. Sonia Choquette is a professional psychic who has been expanding and refining her own awareness for over 25 years. She's...
Published on Feb. 24 2004 by Richard B. Reinertson

3.0 out of 5 stars This book is a good tool to get in touch w/ your inner self
I purchased this book about 2 years ago and refer to it often. Choquette does an excellent job in making this journey accessible to the average person. I admire her as a psychic as well as I have had several very accurate and insightful readings from her. On the flip side, I find her personal stories throughout the book to be uninteresting and would appreciate it if...
Published on March 22 2000

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't say enough about what this book did for me....., April 30 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: The Psychic Pathway: A Workbook for Reawakening the Voice of Your Soul (Paperback)
I want her to write another book...... I want to talk to her every day........ I want to follow her life and her dear, baby childeren.....nothing has touched me the way her book did. I am a professional with a high-profile position in a firm that would have swallowed me up whole - this book popped out of the shelves when I was looking for answers........I want more....

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful... enlightening!, Feb. 3 1999
By A Customer
This book was a joy to read. I was able to come to terms with many problems from my past. Sonia Choquette is a wonderful author... and I loved the fact that I was able to write in my experiences and work along with her in the book. The Psychic Pathway is a must have for people wanting to build their psychic strength!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pathway to Truth, Jan. 25 2013
"The Psychic Pathway" by Sonia Choquette provides some innovative tips on strengthening intuitive perception. She covers simple but important ways on being grounded and acknowledges why the term psychic carries with it the stigma that it does. The spiritual tests that a man or woman is going to occur on the path of psychic awakening is also informative. The link between a cultivated use of imagination and psychic ability are also carefully discussed. There is much more great information in this book and "Psychic Pathway" by Sonia Choquette is an important guide for those who enjoy looking for ways to increase their skills of picking up on helpful hunches.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, Jan. 17 2014
full of lots of interesting stuff I've learned quite a bit since I bought it and I plan on learning much more from it

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Book, Dec 16 2013
This is my second book that I have read of Sonia. I love this book for how she makes it easy to understand and learn . She also talks about life's experiences as examples. Which in my opinion makes the book even better and to understand that we are human and we will make mistakes and learn from them.
I read the whole book cause I just couldn't get enough info.. I`m a all or nothing type person and am new into discovering my psychic Pathway, and who I truly am. This book is helping me a lot. Now i'm reading it the second time. This time my focus is on learning what she is teaching.

4.0 out of 5 stars Palatable, practical, effective, Dec 23 2001
Mathematics and science naturally attract me, and I can study those subjects myself. All my adult life, I've realized that I could use more extended and honed perceptions, not only for my own good, but for the good of the people around me, too. Therefore, I've sought very hard to develop the meditational or spiritual or psychic side of life. Along the way, I've consumed many seminars and read many books. While I imagine that some of those books were written only to make money, I do not assert that as the truth (and I have not in the past, either). I can say, with certainty, that many of those books and seminars have been closed to me. By that, I mean that it was clear to me that the writer and perhaps many other students or readers "got it," even though it was abundantly clear (and frustrating) that I did not. It doesn't matter too much whether the material is based on someone's strong reality if we ourselves cannot have some share of the experience. I bought this book, and I have used it for a while now. My experience is that this book is open to me in a meaningful sense. I can do as it says, and I do actually have an improved experience. I wish I could get a better effect and get it more quickly, but the point is that with attention even a person like me actually gets some effect. I have read most of the book, but its main value is in working through the exercises, and I go slower than the schedule written in the book.
Because the book works for me at least a little, I contacted Ms. Choquette and asked for a personal reading. She gave it to me. In preparation for the reading experience, I was hopeful in the sense that Ms. Choquette seemed to understand clearly that there is no real use in children's games. I don't care about lotto numbers or the identity of my "soul mate." While her concerns are clearly different than mine, my guess, at least, is that Ms. Choquette doesn't care much about lotto numbers, either. The reading she gave me was truly stunning. It is impossible for me to retain objective clarity and say whether or not the hints she gave me will turn to my practical advantage in future. Time will tell something about that. The "magic" of the reading was that she framed a complete and sophisticated understanding of my whole life and times that was so far outside my own imaginings that I would never have thought about it. Whether her version is to be understood metaphorically or in a historical sense (and I cannot really say), it was the reframing that was so stunning and which at least potentially carried very great insight.
I tell you solemnly (Amen, Amen, I say unto you), Sonia Choquette is sincere and has honed a real and meaningful psychic perception far beyond any level that I had previously encountered in anyone. I found her reading difficult to listen to properly, and I have no doubt that it was difficult for her to give to me. I recommend her and her books as being undoubtedly real and potentially a doorway or gateway for anyone (even someone previously frustrated, as I have been) to this realm of extended perception. I would have given 5 stars if I had been able to do the exercises faster (not her fault). Publicly, I acknowledge and thank Sonia Choquette.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›