5.0 out of 5 stars my humble opinion, April 27 2004
Tyler Markowsky (Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Judgment under Uncertainty: Heuristics and Biases (Paperback)
Of course, my humble opinion relative to Nobel award committee will hold little intrinsic value, other than a layman's interpretation and application.
An economist myself, I found this book very interesting and educational to read. Although the book is quite verbose, the fluidity and organization of the content facilitates a smooth read - not a bludgeoning of the mind.
I found this book particularly applicable to research in market behavior, systemic analysis (because this book outlines the individuals and how they act within the system); even policy development (uncertainty).
I would recommend this book to anyone interested in psychology, social psychology, economics, policy, and politics.
Regards,
Tyler Markowsky

5.0 out of 5 stars I love that book !, Feb. 11 2014
The perfect weapon to discombobulate any economic teacher who is sure that Milton Friedman is next best thing after God.

Judgment under Uncertainty: Heuristics and Biases
Judgment under Uncertainty: Heuristics and Biases by Daniel Kahneman (Paperback - April 30 1982)
CDN$ 83.95 CDN$ 67.16