march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on May 8, 2011
Je connaissait déjà ce livre car il est utilisé par mon professeur de langue et il me permet de me perfectionner à la maison, je le recommande à tout ceux qui veulent apprendre l'anglais par eux même, et il est beaucoup moins cher sur Amazon.ca
on October 23, 2015
This grammar book is a MUST for any ESL student. I have been teaching English as a second language to adults for 18 years and this is the only grammar book I have used, after looking at a few. It is very user-friendly and the explanations are extremely clear. Grammar is not always easy to teach so I often refer my students to this book and focus on speaking in the classroom. This way, they have more speaking time when they are with me but still undertand why we say things a certain way when they look at the explanations in the book. I would like to point out, however, that it should be combined with lessons to be able to fully take advantage of it, since it is only a grammar book (no focus is put on vocabulary and fluency, which are also a big part of learning a language).
on April 2, 2016
As an ESL tutor, I use this grammar book as a supplement to reading and writing activities. Its short, clear lessons are ideal for reviewing a problem area and the format of one page of explanation, one page of exercises, and answers at the back is an excellent format. The Intermediate level includes all the material of Basic Grammar In Use in compressed form. I use Basic Grammar in Use for weaker students who need smaller steps and more practice.
on April 19, 2015
I have ordered this book for my students as supplement exercises so they can enhance their grammar skills at home. My students' comments are very positive. They like this book because the layout is simple and they can check the answers at the end of the book. They enjoy it a lot.
on February 20, 2014
the book is good to learn english.when i purchased this book . It said book has some scarages.i had recived that book somebody has written with pen. so its had already written answer.Its worthless for me because i can't write any answer of it and cd is missing.
on April 6, 2013
I got this book for my niece , and she is happy ,she will use to improve and learn more English .The parcel arrives in time considering travel more tan 12000 miles away all the way to Argentina , thanks Amazon for the excellent service .
on December 29, 2012
Excellent product.

The time of arrival of the product to my house was excellent. The quality and the packing of the product have been excellent.
I am very satisfied.
I would buy again.
on May 30, 2014
It's a good book, very interesting and easy to learn. My English school recommended it to me like a complement to improve my english, but If you want to learn English by yourself that's a good choice.
on March 22, 2014
This series is good; the grammar is explained well and the exercises overall do a good job of driving the lesson home.
However:
On the cover it claims that this is for students of North American English but in almost every lesson there are examples that are not commonly used in Canada or the US. ( I have spent 1/3 of my life in Canada, 1/3 in the US an the other third split between Africa and Europe). I spend a lot of time explaining to students that if they use those particular words or phrases they might get a funny look from North Americans.

Thus I would not label it on the cover as it is currently labelled and I would advise North American buyers to be prepared that there is a fair amount of British English mixed in. This isn't a big problem but I do get tired of explaining that ________ is not really how we say that here.
on December 28, 2013
so far I am enjoying learning the basic grammar in this book, I think this is a very useful book for beginer learner.