Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage fallcleaning Pets Music Deals Store NFL Tools

on January 4, 2007
For more than two thousand years, people have debated and made claims as to the location of Ithaca, the homeland of King Odysseus, (known to the Romans by the name Ulysses.) Now, through some great historical, and geological research by businessman Robert Bittlestone (founder of Metapraxis Ltd.), and fellow researchers James Diggle (Professor of Greek and Latin at the University of Cambridge), and John Underhill (Professor of Stratigraphy at the University of Edinburgh), it appears that the puzzle has been solved.

I have had a great interest in history for most of my life, starting as a child and have read a great number of books dealing with the classics and history in general over the years, and I must say that I consider this to be the best book on historical exploration that I have ever read. It is the type of book that is very difficult to put down before you are finished. I couldn't wait to get back to it when my reading was interrupted. I hope that there will be another book to update information as it becomes available.

Well documented, and researched. Well illustrated with photographs, charts, graphs, and all explained in a manner that makes the information easily understood by the layman, but also enough scientific information to hold the interest of a professional, Robert Bittlestone and his collegues have produced a book that should find a place front and centre in the collections of people who have a love of history and archeology.

I recommend this book highly to those that have any interest in historical, and archeological discovery. You will not be dissapointed.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again