biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: HardcoverChange

on January 18, 2016
Excellent read, I really enjoyed it!
on January 4, 2016
Loved this book.
on December 26, 2015
great book
on December 2, 2015
I can honestly say that I have not cried so much in a book since the SPOILER HP READERS; death of Sirius Black. The Fault in Our Stars is certainly not the first book to breach the subject of terminal illness, but I think what managed to get to me was the way the story was told. Yes, Hazel was sick but this did not define her, because Augustus would not allow it to. He was truly the roller coaster that only went up and it was exactly what cynical Hazel Grace needed in her life.

What was truly unique about the story is the twist. You go along sort of thinking you know what is going to happen, and then went you find how what really is happening, you're floored. It's sad and you're not really sure what to think about it because, this can't really be happening right? Wrong, it's happening and your feels are about to take an ever bigger hit.

Full Review: http://yafangirlreviews.blogspot.ca/2015/12/the-fault-in-our-stars.html
on November 17, 2015
Christmas gift
on November 7, 2015
Love this book and John green.
on October 29, 2015
Nice book
on September 26, 2015
Excellent!
on September 24, 2015
I loved the book so much it's a "keeper" for me, so I had to buy another copy as a gift for someone special to me.
on September 24, 2015
Arrived Promptly (Late Review)
Finished the book on the day it arrived, Enjoyed the book.
Definitely enjoyed the book more than the movie though.