4.0 out of 5 stars A perfect summer weekend book
The Ideal Man has one of the best opening paragraphs I've ever read. After the first couple of lines I was afraid I wasn't going to like the book but I'm glad I kept reading as there was a surprise at the beginning of the next paragraph. No I'm not going to tell you what it is; you'll have to read it for yourself.

Dr. Ellie Sullivan is a trauma surgeon...
Published on Aug. 21 2011 by S. Morehouse

3.0 out of 5 stars a good read
A very nice read...really enjoyed it the characters only thing is it is predicable ending. Nevertheless a easy comfy read that keeps u turning the page.
Published 18 months ago by maggie

4.0 out of 5 stars A perfect summer weekend book, Aug. 21 2011
S. Morehouse (Langley, BC) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: The Ideal Man (Hardcover)

Dr. Ellie Sullivan is a trauma surgeon. After a long weekend of surgeries she decides to take a break by going for a run; and runs smack into an FBI takedown in which shots are fired and people are hurt. While taking care of the injured she meets Max Daniels and her world changes forever.

This is an entertaining mystery/romance. There is lots of suspense, humour and snappy dialogue. It was an easy read; I finished it in a couple of days. A great book for a lazy summer (or winter) weekend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep Buchanan/Renard/MacKenna Series Coming, Sept. 10 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I am a die hard Julie Garwood fan. Loved her novels; loving the Buchanan/Renard/MacKenna series. Still many potential stories out here... Michael, Sydney, Zackery, Spencer, Walker, Remy....... Can hardly wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 30 2014
great reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have, July 17 2013
Ce commentaire est de: The Ideal Man (Hardcover)
Julie Garwood is one of my favourite writers. She can write about any gendre and make you feel as if you are there.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love reading Julie Garwood's books. She is my favorite author,, July 9 2013
Ce commentaire est de: The Ideal Man (Hardcover)
I love reading Julie Garwood's books. I reread them over and over waiting for her next one to come out.

3.0 out of 5 stars a good read, June 18 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good read from Garwood, Aug. 7 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: The Ideal Man (Mass Market Paperback)
I enjoy reading Garwood, she has an enjoyable plot, likeable characters and solutions that leave me as the reader happy. I am not claiming that this is some deep thinkers novel, it is an enjoyable read. However one of my favourite quotes to support one person making a change comes from one of Garwood's historical fictions: "one whisper added to a thousand others becomes a roar of discontent". "The Ideal Man" is one of Garwood's modern romances and is a good read. I enjoy how Garwood makes connections to characters from previous novels and introduces new characters who could potentially be in future novels. I won't claim this is one of Garwood's best novels or one of my favorites however it is true to her format and writing style and I found "The Ideal Man" to be an enjoyable read.

1.0 out of 5 stars The ideal man, Nov. 12 2011
Ce commentaire est de: The Ideal Man (Hardcover)
The Ideal Man written by Julie Garwood is a nice quick read with little substance and even less character development. The characters appear fully formed and you are left on your own as to how they got that way. If its raining or snowing outside and your TV isn't working, this is the book for you. It will help pass the day and little else.

The Ideal Man
The Ideal Man by Julie Garwood (Hardcover - Aug. 9 2011)
CDN$ 31.00 CDN$ 24.80
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available