5.0 out of 5 stars Twinkle Twinkle Panda Bear, June 26 2008
Tami Brady "Tami Brady: Transition-Empowermen... (Calgary, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Little Scholastic: Twinkle Twinkle Panda Bear: Hand Puppet Board Book (Board book)
I recently got the Old MacDonald hand puppet and board book combination from Scholastic. It has become a favorite toy for my grandson. The five colorful animals attract his attention and he loves the feeling of the animals, particularly the stripped orange cat, in his mouth. I'm actually quite amazed that the puppet is holding up so well with such rough use.

When I saw that Scholastic had another hand puppet and board book combination, I immediately ordered it. This one is all black and white with a panda bear, a dog, a zebra, a cow, and a cat. There is also a cute little rhyme included in the board book.

I wasn't sure if my grandson would like the black and white but he seems quite taken with the animals. The heads of these characters are quite soft with lots of detail. My grandson likes to touch, squeeze, and pet them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really cute, Nov. 19 2012
I realize my son is way too young to be interested yet. It's a nice product. I might buy another for a gift. My only comment is that I wish the book was detachable to play with the puppets only.

Little Scholastic: Twinkle Twinkle Panda Bear: Hand Puppet Board Book