march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Hardcover|Change

on May 3, 2016
Good books
on May 3, 2016
I had the best time reading these books. They came one day early in perfect condition. Such a wonderful read with scenes and dialogue not in the movies. My new favourite books.
on April 27, 2016
Loved this book. Made watching the movies better because you actually understand her thoughts. With out the books the movies make very little sense...
So I came to read the Hunger Games from watching the films - knowing nothing about the story - and I was completely drawn in by the films. So after seeing the films I decided to read the books. I was really impressed. Even though I knew the plot from the films, I was surprised how riveting and suspenseful the books were. I know these books geared to young adults, but as an "old" adult, I thoroughly enjoyed them. Suzanne Collins is an impressive writer and really created a unique, memorable story and character in Katniss Everdeen.
on March 24, 2016
Good series, definitely much better than the movies.
on March 23, 2016
My first time reading this book
on March 12, 2016
Excellent!!!
on March 12, 2016
This book is a great read! It's got just enough action, intrigue and romance for just about anyone! Good for mature 12 and up!
on March 11, 2016
Very visual like the other books in the series. Most of the book is great, but the ending leaves a lot to be desired. What an awfully stereotypical way to end a book.
on March 9, 2016