5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Trilogy and Amazing Gift!
The box set includes 3 Hunger Games books - which is the complete set. This would be an amazing gift for any teenage girl or guy and even an adult who likes science fiction. These books have it all - action, drama, adventure, sci-fi, love, loyalty, friendship. All 3 books had me on the edge of my seat, flipping and reading the pages as fast as i can.

The books...
Published on Dec 2 2010 by Cozy Evenings with a Book

3.0 out of 5 stars A tale for teenagers
A tale for teenagers, since it is written with simpler style & words with few characters. I had just finish "The Wheel of Time" & the comparison was too big not to acknowledge it.
Published 5 months ago by Client Amazon

‹ Previous | 15 6 727 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek set, amazing series., Jan. 30 2014
I love everything about this! The set looks great, and the books continue to fit in the box after you read them! Honestly, I haven't read the 3rd book yet, because I'm pleasure-delaying, but I the first 2 in a day each. I couldn't put them down. Collins is an amazing storyteller, with a great cast of characters. Love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy read while still holding my attention, Jan. 30 2014
Loved the storyline which didn't seem drawn out even though it took three books to reach the conclusion. Would recommend this trilogy to anyone from about 12 years and up. Enjoyed the ease of uploading it to my IPad with the E-reader version. This will stay in my e-library and I am sure to revisit these stories again!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, Jan. 22 2014
highly recommend. Now I am just typing the word minimum to post this review. 1 2 3 4 5. Bye

5.0 out of 5 stars great triology, Jan. 22 2014
I could not put the triology down. I read all three in 10 days. Great story - I see what all the fuss was about!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, Jan. 19 2014
Fantastic book!!!!! I loved all of them!! The last book started off very slow and boring but by the middle, it escalated so fast that you can't put the book down! I recommend it highly to everyone! It's a book you would read it over and over

5.0 out of 5 stars Dystopian Winner, Jan. 19 2014
This trilogy is an excellent work for the teenage reader. The protagonist is a dynamic female who must face physical and moral challenges any one of which could lead to her destruction. This is truly a page turner. For the avid reader "The Hunger Games" may prove a motivation to attempt other dystopian novels such as "The Handmaid's Tale" or "1984".

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this series, Jan. 14 2014
The books came quickly and everything was quality. I also got the books on sale which was even better. I suggest you buy it when its on sale because its a really good series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard Covers, oh yeah., Jan. 7 2014
This review is from: The Hunger Games Trilogy Box Set (Hardcover)
Got this for my wife for Christmas, she loves this series. This one was a no brainer, better than the movies.

5.0 out of 5 stars BOYFRIEND LOVES IT, Jan. 6 2014
This product came in time for Christmas, and my boyfriend (who never reads), has read two of the three books since Christmas. He says it's MUCH BETTER than the movies! Very well done. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great series and great value, Jan. 5 2014
This review is from: The Hunger Games Trilogy Box Set (Hardcover)
My wife and I loved this series. It really captivates the reader

I found the 1st book to be the best of the lot

‹ Previous | 15 6 727 | Next ›

The Hunger Games Trilogy Box Set
The Hunger Games Trilogy Box Set by Suzanne Collins (Hardcover - Aug. 24 2010)
CDN$ 59.97 CDN$ 37.60