march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Hardcover|Change

on December 1, 2014
This book is very good. It is excellent for young kids. It has funny parts to fighting parts. It can be read by any kid that. It is very juicy in details. It will inspire kids to read more. It has all the juicy details which makes it an awesome, excellent, very good, not bad book. It is excellent for everyday reading. It does not have any inappropriate language and pictures. It is very adventurous. It is a fantasy book, but it teaches many lessons about friendship and trust. If you read five, no three pages, then you will be hooked and keep reading right through to the end. Every kid should read this book. Especially the kids who think reading is boring, its for nerds, only geeks read. And not only kids. Even adults can read this book its for everyone of any age. I have read this book many times and I'm still not bored of it. I believe everyone should read this book. Just go to the library and toke it out or you can got to Chapters or Amazon and buy it.There are many ways of attaining this book so go ahead and get it. The choice is yours. That is all I have to say about Geronimo Stilton and the amazing voyage.
on September 17, 2011
This was purchased for a 7 year old and he loves it! The Stilton series is very useful for young kids.
on January 20, 2015
My son loves the Geronimo Stilton series. The shipping was amazing with Amazon Prime.
on December 8, 2014
Christmas gift - next in a series of great books.
on February 10, 2015
My children enjoy listening to these stories.
on March 22, 2014
The book was interesting because Geronimo met new friends as he wanted friends. Geronimo was in battle with an evil witch and won the battle!!! I would recommend this book to 8/9 year olds.
on October 12, 2014
I like books but your books are my favorite.I watched
your shows to .I watched all of your seasons all 1,2,3 and 4. they are great.I love adventures .
on February 6, 2012
I bought this book as a gift for a relative's son and I like its vivid pictures and easy simple dialogues for a little boy to understand and enjoy.
on February 23, 2016
wow!!
on January 17, 2012
Great series of the books. my child does not want to skip a single book. this is a must book on our list.