5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for young kids who can't sit through a story !, July 17 1998
This review is from: I Spy Little Book (Board book)
This is a wonderful book for kids who can't sit through most stories. Each page is full of exciting recognizable pictures for kids to name and find. I've had kids whip through the book to see if they could find each object while others have spent a long time on each page to find every little thing. Great language opportunities too! Kids with only a few words will be able to participate as well as those who can describe what they see, where it is, what its's next to, and whether or not they saw it on a previous page!! A definite must get for those with curious kids!

4.0 out of 5 stars Loads of fun finding stuff...for awhile, July 30 2003
This review is from: I Spy Little Book (Board book)
I got this as a gift for my nephew..I heard great things about it when he first got it (from his mom)..but after awhile I think the 'novelty' wore off. We have some of the I Spy books at home here and my kids (ages 5-8)enjoy them but have found all the things they ask for in the book all too quickly. The fun in the books lies within all the stuff that they don't ask you to find..that you find! After awhile I find the searching wears thin...a better recommendation: Where's Waldo? books! Definitely a better challenge! This one is good for the toddlers though!

5.0 out of 5 stars A real treasure hunt!, April 18 1999
This review is from: I Spy Little Book (Board book)
Keep this book on hand for a real toddler treasure hunt. Take it with you to restaurants and car trips. It's fantastic. We have devoured this one. We've discovered a new one for even a younger child that is not to missed either; WHAT IS ROUND? In both, the photographs literally pop off the page. Keeps them happy while they are learning and discovering objects in their world!

5.0 out of 5 stars My 18 month old loves it!, July 21 1998
This review is from: I Spy Little Book (Board book)
When I ordered this book I thought it would be a little beyond my 18 month old's ability. I was amazed when she was able to find the hidden objects - and delighted in doing so! I can see where it will easily grow with her over the next year. This was more than a book - an interactive puzzle!

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loved this book starting at 8 months!, Jan. 30 1999
This review is from: I Spy Little Book (Board book)
This is my daughter's favorite book. I like it because at 8 months she loved flipping through the pages and pointing to all the pictures, and now that she's 14 months she likes the "I Spy" aspect of it. It's definitely a book that has grown with her. A great gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent series of books!, Oct. 16 1999
This review is from: I Spy Little Book (Board book)
My 18 month old would read no other books than the I Spy series for a whole week! They have shown him in a simple way the association between words and pictures. He adores them!

I Spy A Funny Frog
I Spy A Funny Frog by Jean Marzollo (Paperback - Jan. 1 2012)
CDN$ 4.99 CDN$ 4.74