5.0 out of 5 stars saw A Treasury of Jillian Jiggs, Jan. 1 2009
Tami Brady "Tami Brady: Transition-Empowermen... (Calgary, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: A Treasury of Jillian Jiggs (Hardcover)
Jillian Jiggs has been a long time favourite in our house. I can still hear the kids "Jillian, Jillian, Jillian Jiggs! It looks like your room has been lived in by pigs." This was my girls' favourite line. They'd repeat it like a chant over and over again. Then, they'd laugh hysterically when I ask them to clean up their own rooms.

Needless to say, I was thrilled when I saw A Treasury of Jillian Jiggs. This anthology includes Jillian Jiggs, The Wonderful Pigs of Jillian Jiggs, Jillian Jiggs to the Rescue, Jillian Jiggs and the Secret Surprise, and Jillian Jiggs and the Great Big Snow. Now the next generation can enjoy all the antics of Jillian Jiggs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jillian Jiggs Treasury, Jan. 8 2010
Auntie Sandie (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Treasury of Jillian Jiggs (Hardcover)
Bought this book for my 4 year old niece for Christmas and we both loved it. Even her 2 year old sister enjoyed listening to the stories. I really enjoyed reading to them. The stories are fun and move along quickly and smoothly. Loved the illustrations as well. Fun Book! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, funny Gillian Jiggs!, March 26 2013
This review is from: A Treasury of Jillian Jiggs (Hardcover)
My kids love this book! My two year old quotes Gillian's mother as she "reads" the book to herself. This is one of the books she will listen to with full attention, and want me to read it cover to cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply outstanding, Sept. 21 2012
This review is from: A Treasury of Jillian Jiggs (Hardcover)
This is a brilliant collection of stories. The rhyme is so clever and illustrations are vibrant with lots of detail that really enhance the text. How clever these stories are. When I read these stories to my 5 year old I use the same facial expressions as the mother in the stories. This makes my daughter laugh. Great book for 4 and 5 year olds. So glad we have this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value. A classic for your collection., Nov. 24 2010
L Tom (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Treasury of Jillian Jiggs (Hardcover)
These are excellent stories. The collection is a great value. This is definitely one to have in your child's library collection. Not just for girls. My son loves these too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 31 2014
This review is from: A Treasury of Jillian Jiggs (Hardcover)
Love love love this book

A Treasury of Jillian Jiggs
A Treasury of Jillian Jiggs by Phoebe Gilman (Hardcover - Aug. 1 2008)
CDN$ 21.99 CDN$ 15.87