march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Hardcover|Change

Jillian Jiggs has been a long time favourite in our house. I can still hear the kids "Jillian, Jillian, Jillian Jiggs! It looks like your room has been lived in by pigs." This was my girls' favourite line. They'd repeat it like a chant over and over again. Then, they'd laugh hysterically when I ask them to clean up their own rooms.

Needless to say, I was thrilled when I saw A Treasury of Jillian Jiggs. This anthology includes Jillian Jiggs, The Wonderful Pigs of Jillian Jiggs, Jillian Jiggs to the Rescue, Jillian Jiggs and the Secret Surprise, and Jillian Jiggs and the Great Big Snow. Now the next generation can enjoy all the antics of Jillian Jiggs.
on September 21, 2012
This is a brilliant collection of stories. The rhyme is so clever and illustrations are vibrant with lots of detail that really enhance the text. How clever these stories are. When I read these stories to my 5 year old I use the same facial expressions as the mother in the stories. This makes my daughter laugh. Great book for 4 and 5 year olds. So glad we have this one.
on January 8, 2010
Bought this book for my 4 year old niece for Christmas and we both loved it. Even her 2 year old sister enjoyed listening to the stories. I really enjoyed reading to them. The stories are fun and move along quickly and smoothly. Loved the illustrations as well. Fun Book! Highly recommended.
on March 26, 2013
My kids love this book! My two year old quotes Gillian's mother as she "reads" the book to herself. This is one of the books she will listen to with full attention, and want me to read it cover to cover.
on November 24, 2010
These are excellent stories. The collection is a great value. This is definitely one to have in your child's library collection. Not just for girls. My son loves these too.
on August 13, 2015
Awesome price for am amazing book
on July 31, 2014
Love love love this book
on November 30, 2015