march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 24, 2016
An updated classic. Having two sets of distribution maps - one of which is by the illustration and the other detailed one at the back - is most useful,
on May 12, 2016
Outstanding publications and already put to good use.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 30, 2016
I've had the book on Eastern birds for decades but found myself lost in identifying birds of Western Canada. This book is invaluable.
on September 30, 2015
good product
on May 16, 2015
Best bird book I have bought.
on February 2, 2015
I ordered this because my previous copy had been missing for a couple of years. Found my second copy shortly after I received this. No worries. This is the definitive bird watching guide for Western North America. Now I can keep one at home and travel with one.
on May 2, 2014
Improved over last edition with the addition of small maps of ranges next to description of each bird. Info to website with short video of some common species. Recommended.
on March 13, 2013
Excellent publication! The paintings of the birds are accurate and the field recognition marks are the key to this book.
on October 5, 2010
I bought this book for my husband and he thinks that some of the birds that frequent our back yard, are not included. Otherwise it's a much better book that he had previously. A friend suggested this book, and my husband is not disappointed. We will keep looking for an updated book from the same authors. We recommend the book overall.