countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Home sports Tools Registry

on January 1, 2015
I picked this book off my nephew's shelf to read to him at bedtime and I think I loved it more than he did. I then bought it for my friend whose 1-year-old son doesn't sit for books and he loved it too! The story and sound-effects (done by the reader) are great. I'll definitely buy more of the Little Blue Truck series.
on June 26, 2016
"Little Blue Truck" is the story of friendship and helping others. My daughter loves the animals and likes to mimic their sounds and she especially loves the loud honks and beeps made during the story. The rhymes are well written and fun to read and the illustrations are bright and well suited. The board book format makes it durable and perfect for young children.
on January 24, 2015
Fun little story about a small truck and his farm buddies. Goes to show, even stinky farm animals can work together for a common goal.

Editorial note: Farm animals and their odor are not mentioned in the book. They live only in the reviewers nightmares!
on October 8, 2013
This book was an instant hit. Read it again and again was the request made by my grandsons. They love this little book. And they learn about helping out others. Animals working together for a good cause. Little Blue Truck is just a sweet and wonderful read.
on May 28, 2013
This is a wonderful book for little boys who love trucks! It has great rhyming rhythm and a really good message about the importance of friendship. My two sons love this book, and I enjoy reading it to them too!
on January 13, 2016
My son got this book as a gift for is second birthday. We have read it for every nap and night time tuck in for over a sold month!!! That's all he wants to read. He loves the sounds and emphasis on some of the words in the book, and has learnt a few new words quickly because of it. Surprisingly, I haven't even gotten sick of reading it to him yet... The story has a nice message about friendship and helping others. I highly recommend this book to add to your children's library.
on June 23, 2014
This is a favourite of our grandkids. Featuring both trucks and farm animals gives it wide appeal! The rhyming story is a pleasure to read aloud and listen to, it has an appealing gentle humour and is nicely paced to keep the kids engaged right through. The illustrations are bright and cheerful and well-fitted to the story. The moral - it pays to be friendly to everyone - is made simply and well. In the board book format, it is suitable for ages 1 - 5.
on May 24, 2013
Great success! If your kid loves trucks and farm animals, this book has it all. Images are great and a nice story about being nice to others
on August 1, 2015
Ordered this on the recommendation of my daughter. I was her son's favorite book around the age of three.
I purchased this as a gift.
on January 9, 2014
great book for the little ones, love the colours and illustrations.
great for under 2 , they love the horses!