biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 1, 2015
I picked this book off my nephew's shelf to read to him at bedtime and I think I loved it more than he did. I then bought it for my friend whose 1-year-old son doesn't sit for books and he loved it too! The story and sound-effects (done by the reader) are great. I'll definitely buy more of the Little Blue Truck series.
on January 24, 2015
Fun little story about a small truck and his farm buddies. Goes to show, even stinky farm animals can work together for a common goal.

Editorial note: Farm animals and their odor are not mentioned in the book. They live only in the reviewers nightmares!
on January 9, 2014
great book for the little ones, love the colours and illustrations.
great for under 2 , they love the horses!
on October 8, 2013
This book was an instant hit. Read it again and again was the request made by my grandsons. They love this little book. And they learn about helping out others. Animals working together for a good cause. Little Blue Truck is just a sweet and wonderful read.
on May 28, 2013
This is a wonderful book for little boys who love trucks! It has great rhyming rhythm and a really good message about the importance of friendship. My two sons love this book, and I enjoy reading it to them too!
on May 24, 2013
One of my favourite children's books. It is very well done. I look forward to more books by this author.
on May 24, 2013
Great success! If your kid loves trucks and farm animals, this book has it all. Images are great and a nice story about being nice to others
on January 13, 2016
My son got this book as a gift for is second birthday. We have read it for every nap and night time tuck in for over a sold month!!! That's all he wants to read. He loves the sounds and emphasis on some of the words in the book, and has learnt a few new words quickly because of it. Surprisingly, I haven't even gotten sick of reading it to him yet... The story has a nice message about friendship and helping others. I highly recommend this book to add to your children's library.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 1, 2015
Ordered this on the recommendation of my daughter. I was her son's favorite book around the age of three.
I purchased this as a gift.
on November 23, 2015
Absolutely a favourite for our daughter. At 18 months old, she could join along when we left out certain words. We can start reciting the poem and her face immediately lights up, even without the book on hand. It has a nice meter, sweet rhymes, delightful illustrations, and a sweet message.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse