march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on June 28, 1999
It took me a long time to finish this book. I have zipped through her other books, this one I was tempted to leave unfinished. I kept waiting to find out who? Why? etc. and then when I did, I went, no I don't think so. I am still unclear on a lot of the acts of violence and the motivation of all the characters and how they mesh and synch together. The fact that so many things are left unexplained for me is the reason I only gave 2 stars. I will read the new books in the series and hope for the best! The potential is definitely there.
on October 14, 1998
I'm reading Mott-Davidson's books in the order they were published.
I like Goldy and her quirky son Arch -- and I like Schultz and Julian and Marla, but I felt this story line was weak and not too carefully thought out. And, frankly, I got a bit weary of those Aspen Meadow pushy, pretentious, preppy parents. They made me nauseous.
I've started the next one and hope it will satisfy as much as one of Goldy's fabulous catered affairs.